Introduction簡介

我的相片
God's Family
My growing year I want to know more about Jesus,you and myself. 這是我的[喜樂年]! 若有感動歡迎代禱支持:郵政劃撥22076891 許惠善 或郵局 700 帳號00013270522611 許惠善
檢視我的完整簡介

4/03/2010

Praise Report- February 2010 二月感恩事項

Posted on 上午9:37 by God's Family

This is my praise report this February:
 1. Thank the LORD for the nice reunion with my father and some friends. I took a video while having a chat with my father. I am also thankful  for those who love me and care me during the Chinese New Year. Some of my students kindly prepared delicious foods for me. They know I did not have good training in this field. They are good cookers, nice mothers and lovely students for me.
2. God blessed my ministry in the Grace Lutheran Church in Chinese New Year. We were all encouraged by God's wonderful words and message. 
3.The  LORD inspires me to apply what I learn in the BSF,  while preparing the sermon only focus on the Trinity  with new methodology.
4. I learned how to build my blogs by self-study continuously. I treat it as a tool of different ways to service God and His people. It was not easy for me to get familiar with it quickly. I still have lots to learn. 
5. God led a pastor and a minister to be my one on one students in this month in His way. This is a new start for my teach with biblical emotional logic course. God even solved my concern about the possibility  of misusing copyright easily. Only God is the Wisdom and the source of wisdom.
6. God's timing is so different with mine, when I laid down myself then He starts to work. I facilitated a senior professor with his National Science Council research project by accepting an qualitative research interview. It is about the relationship between Christian faith and Psychology. I have wrote a book about it before. My doctoral dissertation is also related. 
7. I built a blog for my love birds this month.  It is necessary but a little bit crazy, but they are so lovely for me. When I studied and I found their name meant agape love. Image that! They are prepared by God for me! How can I ignore them as before?!
8. God sent a young seeker to fix my computer freely. I have planned to do it since I moved to this city last August.
9. I adjusted the grief for frustrations and shock in my life though it gave me pains. Yet I believe God has His higher purpose than I comprehend.
10. God bless that I can have the nice relationship with my stingy Buddhistic landlord. I also kept to learn adjusting living in this city and apartment.

  God is so good to me. I love Jesus, He is worthy to be praised!

No Response to "Praise Report- February 2010 二月感恩事項"

Leave A Reply

敬拜神 Adore My LORD

我的神我要敬拜祢! I Adore You, My LORD! from Mary Hsu on Vimeo.

吳弟兄以簫來敬拜神,2012

@New Message Board 最新公告欄@

Shorter Blog Information固定網址
對我任一網 誌文章回應或建議都寫在那裡較佳,我每天會到留言版看,可以建立良性互動.
3. 若您願意義務協助英譯部落格的文章,請與我聯絡.My e-mail: huishans@yahoo.com
If you can assist me to improve or revise my blogs, please feel free to contact with me.
徵求網誌與電腦等各種義工
若你有意願,時間和專長的話
請主動寫信與我連絡
Contact連絡
0921-942-410
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive 網誌存檔