Introduction簡介

我的相片
God's Family
My growing year I want to know more about Jesus,you and myself. 這是我的[喜樂年]! 若有感動歡迎代禱支持:郵政劃撥22076891 許惠善 或郵局 700 帳號00013270522611 許惠善
檢視我的完整簡介

12/02/2011

Praise Report-Winter VII 2011 冬季感恩事項(七)

Posted on 晚上9:39 by God's Family


   
1989. Therefore, I view the family union is a grace from the above. My family had the union time because my eldest niece had engaged and married last month. 
自從我母親在1989年過世後,我多半在遠離家鄉的外地求學生活與工作.因此家庭不多的團聚機會,對我而言都是從天上掉下來的恩典.因著最長的外甥女在上個月訂婚與結婚,所以我的家人有特別相聚的時間.

7. Thanks for having a family union 謝謝能有家庭團聚
I studied, lived and worked far away from my hometown after my mother died in
My father, sister-in-law, my eldest niece with her husband,Craig Tsai, and I took photo together. 
這是和我爸爸,大嫂美玲與長外甥女盈穎和她先生瑞峰的合照.
This was Ying-Ying's engagement with her grandmother who is one hundred years old now.
這是盈穎訂婚時和一百歲的祖母合影.
I never forgot how much joy our family had when my eldest niece was born. 
當盈穎出生時,我抱著她,我們所有的家人都為此有言語難以形容的高興,尤其是我的母親,這是另我一輩子都印象深刻的.

My elder sister and I, we have nice relationship.
這是和二姊桂華的合照,從小她和我感情最好.
My eldest sister with her eldest daughter, son-in-law and my elder sister with her three sons.
大姊和她的長女與女婿,二姊和她三個兒子.
He is my nephew, the second son of my elder sister.
他是我外甥俊迪,我二姊的二兒子.
I took the photo with my sisters and niece when I visited my eldest sister in the hospital.
這是在醫院探訪大姊桂花時和二姐與外甥女的合照. 
Peter is the son of eldest sister, we took the photo with her girl friend.
這是和我大姊的兒子永舜和她的女朋友的合照.

No Response to "Praise Report-Winter VII 2011 冬季感恩事項(七)"

Leave A Reply

敬拜神 Adore My LORD

我的神我要敬拜祢! I Adore You, My LORD! from Mary Hsu on Vimeo.

吳弟兄以簫來敬拜神,2012

@New Message Board 最新公告欄@

Shorter Blog Information固定網址
對我任一網 誌文章回應或建議都寫在那裡較佳,我每天會到留言版看,可以建立良性互動.
3. 若您願意義務協助英譯部落格的文章,請與我聯絡.My e-mail: huishans@yahoo.com
If you can assist me to improve or revise my blogs, please feel free to contact with me.
徵求網誌與電腦等各種義工
若你有意願,時間和專長的話
請主動寫信與我連絡
Contact連絡
0921-942-410
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive 網誌存檔